OVERVIEW of Flat Fee Model + Residual Income for all LO’s
- All LO's paid at 275 bps per closed file
- $995 fee per closed file paid to Summit Lending
- 10% payroll processing expense to Summit Lending
- $150 Technology Fee paid to Summit Lending per month
- All other expenses covered by LO
- Credit reports
- Other tech
- Marketing expenses/agreements
- Residual/recurring Income (Make $ while you sleep)
- $300 per closed file paid to LO who recruited other producing LO's
Example: Taylor recruits Dalton. Taylor gets paid $300 on all of Dalton's closed loans, for life, as long as Taylor is a team member of Summit Lending.
Why join Summit Lending?
- High commission split with no padding on wholesale rates and discounted pricing form our top lenders
- Great wholesale pricing with Key Account status from UWM and other leading lenders
- Ability to build teams and receive long term residual income
- Fast turn times, our average file is clear to close in 15 calendar days or less
- Multi State Licensing
- Complete onboarding training, online and in person including paid hotel and airfare for Success Track Training in Pontiac, Michigan
- Weekly webinars on various sales and training topics
- Access to Medical, Dental, & Vision Healthcare, Bi Weekly Direct Deposit
WHO WORKS WELL IN THIS MODEL?
- Seasoned professionals who already have referral sources established we do not train new broker
- MLO's switching from small brokers who do not receive volume discounts or Key Account perks;volume always wins
- MLO's switching from retail and correspondent who no longer enjoy losing deals to brokers substantially lower pricing, better comp
- MLO's switching from retail and correspondent who realize that since they self-generate their own business, they deserve the highest splits in the industry
- MLO's who no longer wish to attend training sessions from Regional and Branch Managers who try to convince them that rates don't matter, and service is all that counts even though the underwriting turn times are often 5 times longer what brokers have
- MLO's who now realize that "brokers don't have control over the file" is a lie.
How does a "3 day submission to clear-to-close" sound?
MARKETING & TOOLS
- Personal Websites, 3 different options for online applications
- Automatic seat in BONZO, Summit Lending's leading CRM
- Access to pre-built email/text/voicemail campaigns to build your business
- Mobile App that allows the client and realtor to generate their own pre-approval letter
- Brand 360 - full marketing and client relationship experience.
- Brand Builder - create completely customizable marketing materials.
- Client Connect - completely automate your borrower communications
- Summit Connect - on demand support from Kyle Sullivan, Vice President of Production
- Marketing Calendar- schedule social media posts up to 30 days in advance
- Automated Surveys & review collection campaigns to all closed clients
- Discounted Continuing Education
- Much More
PRODUCTS & PROGRAMS
- Run DU and LP with one click, pick the one that's best for your loan
- Elite and Discounted Mortgage Insurance
- All Fannie, Freddie, FHA, VA, USDA, Reverse and HELOC's on the market
- Many outlets for Niche and Non-QM Programs
- Competitive Jumbo
- Commission-based Processing Team
- Summit Lending's processors are commissioned-based processors who are just as motivated to get a clear to close as you are.
- Processors call the clients, clear all conditions and get the deal done ahead of schedule.
SCHEDULE A 1-ON-1 PRICING DEMO NOW: